At EVIDENCE BUREAU, we are able to perform all types of Investigations using state of the art equipment, combined with Law Enforcement techniques.
Our team of experienced and licensed Private Investigators works closely with each of our clients, with a personal commitment to accomplish their mission. Direct contact is maintained throughout the course of each assignment, providing personalized case management, tailored to the client's requirements.
At EVIDENCE BUREAU, our investigators are strongly encouraged to constantly upgrade their skills in order to be able to deliver excellent results, even when other does not succeed.
As professionals, we will do everything legally possible to bring tangible and admissible evidence in Court (testimonials, documents, reports, photos, videos...).
Example of clients we work for:
- Private individuals in need of information relevant to a family member or other person, so that they can make informed decisions. They need the investigation to be extremely discrete and confidential and to present them with the facts.
- Businesses who have been victimized by deadbeats, employees, vendors and/or suppliers, dishonest insurance claimants or others who might bring hardship to the business. They need a person or asset located; a fraud investigated or a prospective employee or associate cleared through a background check, EVIDENCE BUREAU can do it all.
- EVIDENCE BUREAU can perform undercover operations, such as evaluating the performance or honesty of employees by posing as customers or employees.
- Families in crisis with a missing or at-risk loved one and who need immediate action that is simply not available through government agencies because of red tape or lack of jurisdiction.
- Law firms who need a professional and accountable private investigation agency which can deliver results in a timely manner to assist in their cases. They need a person located or a background investigation conducted in complete confidence.
- Entrepreneurs or investors in need of information prior to entering into new partnerships or associations. Typically, the want “due diligence” conducted to verify the legitimacy of the new party they are considering doing business with and to prevent becoming the victims of fraud.
The investigation services listed on this page are just a sample of the many different types of investigations we conduct. To learn more about what we can do for you contact our office directly and get started. We are prepared to provide immediate customer service and we could meet with you immediately, if you are located in within the Palm Beach, Broward or Miami Dade County areas.
Moreover, we have operating capabilities nationwide and aboard if needed so, do not hesitate to contact us at (954) 630-6292 or use ourcontact form information, for more details.
Call Today: (786) 277-5426
ASK FOR EXPERTS AND GET THE EXPECTED RESULT. NO SUBCONTRACTING ONLY EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS WHO CARE ABOUT YOU.
EVIDENCE BUREAU works closely with each of its clients. Our combined knowledge and experience lead us to achieve expected results.
Unlike some Agencies, we won't take the job if we don't feel we can help you with your situation. We are bound by our integrity and the excellent reputation we have earned over the last 30 years.
Private Investigators and Security Agency